Return your completed membership form to email@example.com
Upon receipt of your completed membership form, you will receive a Tax Invoice for payment of your Membership Fees within 5 working days. Should you have any queries regarding your membership application, please contact the Secretariat Office on +61 2 9744 5252.
Payment can be made by Cheque, Direct Deposit or Credit Card. (NB: all credit card payments will incur a surcharge: AMEX 1.65% Visa/Mastercard 1.5%.)
Your Annual Membership Fee includes:
- Subscription to the Australasian Journal of Special and Inclusive Education
- Provision of State (Chapter) newsletters via email
- Discounted Registration Fees to the AASE National Conference
Members include parent/caregivers, teachers, therapists, community members, administrators and university lecturers.
- Individual Membership
- Group Membership – entitles up to 3 people from your organisation to receive member benefits at any single AASE event.
- Student Membership – is applicable for full time undergraduate students only.
If you would like to join for the current financial year 1st July 2018 – 30th June 2019, membership fees are as follows:
Individual Member 165.00
Group Membership 340.00
Student Membership 46.00
The AASE Membership Secretariat exists to facilitate the smooth operation of AASE at a National and Chapter level. GEMS Event Management are the Secretariat Managers for AASE.
For further information about AASE, please contact the Secretariat