Return your completed membership form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of your completed membership form, you will receive a Tax Invoice for payment of your Membership Fees within 5 working days. Should you have any queries regarding your membership application, please contact the Secretariat Office on +61 2 9744 5252.
Payment can be made by Cheque, Direct Deposit or Credit Card. (NB: all credit card payments will incur a 2.5% processing fee.)
Your Annual Membership Fee includes:
- Subscription to Special Education Perspectives publication
- Subscription to the Australasian Journal of Special Education
- Provision of State (Chapter) newsletters via email
- Discounted Registration Fees to the AASE National Conference
Members include parent/caregivers, teachers, therapists, community members, administrators and university lecturers.
- Individual Membership
- Group Membership – entitles up to 3 people from your organisation to receive member benefits at any single AASE event.
- Student Membership – is applicable for full time undergraduate students only.
As we are nearing the end of the Financial Year, we are offering a discounted Membership Fee should you wish to Join the Australian Australian of Special Education. Membership fees from the 1st January, 2018 to 30th June, 2019 are as follows:
Individual Member 231.00
Group Membership 495.00
Student Membership 66.00
If you would like to join for the current financial year 1st July 2017 – 30th June 2018, membership fees are as follows:
Individual Member 154.00
Group Membership 330.00
Student Membership 44.00
The AASE Membership Secretariat exists to facilitate the smooth operation of AASE at a National and Chapter level. GEMS Event Management are the Secretariat Managers for AASE.
For further information about AASE, please contact the Secretariat