Return your completed membership form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of your completed membership form, you will receive a Tax Invoice for payment of your Membership Fees within 5 working days. Should you have any queries regarding your membership application, please contact the Secretariat Office on +61 2 9744 5252.
Payment can be made by Cheque, Direct Deposit or Credit Card. (NB: all credit card payments will incur a 2.5% processing fee.)
Your Annual Membership Fee includes:
- Subscription to Special Education Perspectives publication
- Subscription to the Australasian Journal of Special Education
- Provision of State (Chapter) newsletters via email
- Discounted Registration Fees to the AASE National Conference
Members include parent/caregivers, teachers, therapists, community members, administrators and university lecturers.
- Individual Membership
- Group Membership – entitles up to 3 people from your organisation to receive member benefits at any single AASE event.
- Student Membership – is applicable for full time undergraduate students only.
As we are nearing the end of the Financial Year, we are offering a discounted Membership Fee should you wish to Join the Australian Australian of Special Education. This discounted Membership Fee is only applicable to persons who join for this current financial year and the next financial year commencing Friday, 1st July, 2016 through to Friday, 30th June, 2017.
Individual Member 154.00
Group Membership 330.00
Student Membership 44.00
The AASE Membership Secretariat exists to facilitate the smooth operation of AASE at a National and Chapter level. GEMS Event Management are the Secretariat Managers for AASE.
For further information about AASE, please contact the Secretariat