- President: Phillip Whitefield
- Vice President: Jennifer Stephenson and Iva Strnadova
- Secretary: Ying Sng
- Treasurer: Michelle Davies
- National Councillors: Jennifer Stephenson and Iva Strnadova
The NSW Chapter currently has around 230 financial members.
Student-Focused Planning for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder: Knowledge, Perspective and Experiences
Researchers at The University of New South Wales are seeking volunteer research participants.
Objectives of this Study:
- to gain a deeper understanding of the transition planning and practices that take place in secondary schools
- to investigate the causal relationship between knowledge, self-efficacy and experiences of students, parents and teachers.
For further information, please click on the following link: student-focused-planning-nsw